- Scan in all the Past Masters and Officer photos into the lodge computer and post it on the internet.
- Complete the report of the Strategic Planning Committtee.
- Create my presentation for "Freemasonry and the Nazis", including Powerpoint.
- Organize the Lodge Library and finish the checkout system for book borrowing.
- Create the DVD for the Installation of Officers 2007 and distribute it to the brothers.
- Gather the names of all brothers who would like to receive electronic copies of the Treastleboard instead of snail mail versions.
Ask for a vote on the lodge paying for the Masonic Education Course for all brothers who would like to take it, then sign brothers up for the course.(Updated - 2008-01-17) Convert lodge website into the new template supplied by the Grand Lodge.(Updated - 2007-12-30)
- Create the outline for next year's Candidate Education Program.
- Update the lodge history for the past ten years.
Many Masons want change. Change only occurs through action. Action begins in thought. A To-Do list is a vital bridge between thought and action.